Smore Classic Chocolate Tartlets
Cookie, marshmallow and chocolate. A deliciously simple way to combine three of the most popular dessert ingredients to form an easy dessert. Paired with a scoop of Classic Chocolate creates a sensory contrast with the warmed cookie and marshmallow with the cold gelati.
- 90 grams of coffee biscuits
- 80 grams of melted butter
- 3 marshmallows
- 3 scoops of Gelista Classic Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C and lay a piece of baking paper on a tray.
2. In a food processor crush the coffee biscuits until they form a fine crumb.
3. Add the melted butter and mix.
4. Press the biscuit mixture into 3 fluted tart pans and place into the oven for 10 minutes.
5. Top each tart with a marshmallow and increase the oven temperature to 180 °C.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or until the marshmallows have expanded and are beginning to turn golden.
7. Serve with a scoop of Classic Chocolate gelati.