Salted Caramel Macadamia Gelati Bread
This unusual spin on a gelati recipe is an excellent conversation starter. It is also a sneaky way to incorporate gelati into your breakfast. The Salted Caramel and Macadamia gelati gives a great texture with the warm crumbly bread and the crunchy macadamias.
- 2 jars of Salted Caramel and Macadamia gelati (softened, but not melted)
- 3 cups of self raising flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the entire jar of gelati and the self rising flour, until just combined. The mixture should be thick and sticky.
3. Pour the mixture into a greased and lined bread tin 10cm x 11cm x 27cm.
4. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until baked through.
5. Leave to cool on a wire rack.