Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins
The sourness of the raspberries gives a delicious contrast to the sweetness of the white chocolate and Gelista Vanilla Bean gelati in this recipe.
- 3 cups of sifted self raising flour
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- 125 grams of melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 200 grams of raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 125 grams of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 200 °C and line a 12 hole muffin tray with patty pans.
2. In a large bowl mix together all ingredients except the raspberries. Ensure the mixture is thoroughly combined.
3. Add the raspberries but do not over mix.
4. Spoon the mixture into the patty pans.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until the muffins begin to turn a golden brown colour.
6. Serve with a scoop of Gelista Vanilla Bean gelati.