These Mint and Dark Chocolate Gelati Truffles are a unique and indulgent way to enjoy our luxurious product! The sweet treat is very easy to make and will be enjoyed by all
Serves: 6 truffles
Preparation: 20 minutes
- 100 grams of Dark Chocolate
- 1 jar of Gelista Mint and Dark Chocolate gelati
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Scoop six small spheres of mint Gelati using a 3 cm diameter scoop or small spoon and place onto the tray.
- Leave to chill in the freezer for 10 minutes. Place the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts until it is thoroughly melted. Stir at each interval.
- Remove the Gelati spheres from the freezer and with a fork drizzle the melted chocolate over the Gelati truffles. Optional: Decorate with fresh mint leaves or white chocolate.
- Place the tray back into the freezer to allow the chocolate to set.