Macadamia Coconut and White Chocolate Blondies
These irresistible blondies are full of flavour and tantalising texture. The crunch from Australian Macadamias, the underlying hint of toasted coconut and the beautiful white chocolate pairs perfectly with our refreshing and zesty Lemon Myrtle and Macadamia with Toasted Coconut Gelati.
- ¾ cup of plain flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 170g of unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ¾ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¾ cup of toasted shredded coconut
- ½ cup of macadamia nuts
- ½ cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 20cm x 20cm baking pan and line it with baking paper leaving a slight overhang.
2. Mix together the plain flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine the melted butter and brown sugar and whisk until combined. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and whisk until combined.
4. Fold the dry ingredients through the sugar mixture until just combined. Fold through the coconut, macadamia and white chocolate.
5. Tip the mixture into the pan and flatten it with a spatula.
6. Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until the top is shiny and is firm to the touch.
7. Leave to cool and slice into bars, serve with a scoop of Lemon Myrtle and Macadamia with Toasted Coconut gelati.