Hot Buttered Fireside Gin Cocktail
HOT BUTTERED MIX
- 125g unsalted butter
- 150g Gelista Peanut Butter with Chocolate and Caramel Swirl Gelati
- 2.5g cardamom pods cracked
- 125g brown sugar
- 25g maple syrup
- Angostura aromatic butters
- Combine 1 – 6 in a saucepan over moderate heat. Stir and melt ingredients all together.
2. Add bitters to taste.
3. Strain through filter while hot and then chill to thicken.
4. In a mug (heat mug first with boiling water, then empty) 60ml Happenstance Distillery Fireside Gin and 2-3 tablespoons Hot Buttered Mix.
5. Add boiling water to desired consistency (45 – 75ml water).