Gin and Gelati, what more could you want? This hot and sweet cocktail is made with Gelista’s Peanut Butter with Chocolate and Caramel Swirl Gelati and Happenstance Distillery Fireside Gin. The perfect a Winter Warmer!
Recipe Credit to Happenstance Distillery
Serves: 6 – 8
Preparation: 5 mins
Cooking: 20 mins
HOT BUTTERED MIX
- 125g unsalted butter
- 150g Gelista Peanut Butter with Chocolate and Caramel Swirl Gelati
- 2.5g cardamom pods cracked
- 125g brown sugar
- 25g maple syrup
- Angostura aromatic butters
- Combine 1 – 6 in a saucepan over moderate heat. Stir and melt ingredients all together.
- Add bitters to taste.
- Strain through filter while hot and then chill to thicken.
TO MAKE COCKTAIL:
In a mug (heat mug first with boiling water, then empty) 60ml Happenstance Distillery Fireside Gin and 2-3 tablespoons Hot Buttered Mix. Add boiling water to desired consistency (45 – 75ml water).