Grilled Fruit Salad with Honey Labneh
Sweet Summer fruit, crunchy dukkha and unique Gelista Lemon Myrtle and Macadamia with Toasted Coconut Gelati – it doesn’t get much better than this! A beautiful colour and flavour explosion.
1kg mixed stone fruit, de-stoned and halved/quartered – I used plums, nectarines, peaches, apricots, and cherries
300 – 400gms mixed berries – blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and cranberries
- 100gm pistachios shelled
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tbsp Macadamia honey
- ¼ tsp ground cardamon
- 1 tspn ground cinnamon
- 400gms Greek yoghurt
- 3-4 tbsp Macadamia honey plus extra for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
2. Combine pistachios, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, fennels seeds and honey and spread out on a lined baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and cool.
4. Put into a food processor with cardamon and cinnamon and process to a coarse mix.
5. Combine Greek yoghurt and macadmaia honey in a bowl and set aside.
6. Heat grill
7. Brush fruit halves/quarters with almond oil and sprinkle cut side with sugar.
Grill cut-side down for 2-3 mins until caramelised.
8. Arrange grilled fruits on a serving plate and top with berries, sprinkle with dukkha and serve with yoghurt and Lemon Myrtle, Macadamia and Coconut.