Gelati Pudding with Hazelnut and Cherries
Fall in love with this mouthwatering Gelati Pudding! Beautiful Gelista Vanilla Bean Gelati encasing a delicious suprise in the centre!
- 1 jar of pitted sour cherries
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- ½ cup water
- 1 x 570ml Jar of Gelista Vanilla Bean Gelati
- 1 box Ferrero Rocher
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- Chocolate for grating
1. Pour cherries into a saucepan under low heat. Add sugar, corn starch and water. Stir until it becomes a thick rich mass.
2. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
3. Line small dessert dishes/moulds/ramekins with cling film.
4. Scoop Gelati into the dish and press down until it’s half full.
5. Place a Ferrero Rocher chocolate into the centre of the dish, cover with Gelati and smooth out the top.
6. Lift out of dish by gently pulling on the cling film. Then wrap the entire Gelati ball in cling film.
7. Place in freezer until hard.
8. When ready to eat, remove cling film and roll in shredded coconut. Grate over chocolate.
9. Serve with cherry sauce and top with a fresh cherry.