Espresso Martini with Espresso Mocktini Gelati
Our Espresso Mocktini with White Chocolate Ganache is the perfect accompaniment to this Espresso Martini recipe. It adds the perfect amount of sweetness for your after dinner drinks.
- 3 Scoops of Espresso Mocktini gelati
- 60ml vodka
- 120ml coffee
- coffee beans (to garnish)
- Add the Espresso gelati to the cocktail shaker.
2. Add the vodka and the coffee to the cocktail shaker ad put the lid on.
3. Shake until the mixture is smooth and the gelati has melted.
4. Strain the mixture into 2 martini glasses. Optional: Add another scoop of gelati into each glass.
5. Garnish with the coffee beans.