Espresso Martini with Espresso Mocktini Gelati
Our Espresso Mocktini with White Chocolate Ganache Gelati doesn’t contain any alcohol, but that doesn’t stop you from adding a cheeky shot to make a delightful, frozen cocktail!
- 3 Scoops of Espresso Mocktini Gelati
- 60ml Vodka
- 120ml Coffee
- Coffee beans (to garnish)
- Add the Espresso Gelati to the cocktail shaker.
2. Pour vodka and coffee to the cocktail shaker and put the lid on.
3. Shake until the mixture is smooth and the Gelati has melted.
4. Strain the mixture into 2 martini glasses. Optional: Add another scoop of Gelati into each glass.
5. Garnish with the coffee beans.