Cookies and cream is a universally delicious combination. The sweetness and creaminess of the filling combined with the crumbly outer cookie. Who wouldn’t love it. But when you add butter and a huge scoop of Gelista Classic Chocolate gelati, its and indulgence that can’t go uneaten. Get creative and pair this combination with any flavour of gelati you like or add berries or anything else you can think of.
Preparation: 40 minutes
- 140 grams of cookies and cream biscuits
- 90 grams of butter, melted
- 4 scoops of Gelista Classic Chocolate gelati
- Optional: Strawberries
- In a food processed crush the cookies and cream biscuits to a fine crumb.
- Add melted butter and mix through.
- Press the mixture into the mini fluted tart tins.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a scoop of Gelista Classic Chocolate gelati.