For all those coffee lovers out there, this dessert will satisfy all your caffeine cravings. Skip the frosting and top with a scoop of our indulgent Coffee and Cardamom Gelati. What more could you want?
Serves: 12 cupcakes
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- 1 shot of coffee
- 150 grams of self raising flour
- 165 grams of light brown sugar
- 165 grams unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- ⅛ of a teaspoon of salt
- Melted chocolate
- 1 jar of Gelista Coffee and Cardamom with Mocha Swirl gelati
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 cupcakes cases.
- Sift the flour, salt and coffee powder into a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Divide the mixture into the 12 cupcake cases.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool.
- Serve with a scoop of Coffee and Cardamom Gelato and a drizzle of chocolate.