Chocolate Cake with Blood Orange & Dark Chocolate
Ooey, gooey chocolate pudding is simply divine! By adding a scoop of Gelista’s Blood Orange and Dark Chocolate Sherbet, it becomes an absolutely irresistible sweet treat!
- Heat oven to 220 degrees celcius.
2. Put chocolate and butter in a bowl and place bowl over a saucepan of simmering water to melt – do not let chocolate mixture boil.
3. Cream sugar and eggs in a food mixer until thick, pale and fluffy.
4. Butter 4 small oven proof ramekins and coat the inside completely with a couple of teaspoons of cacao powder.
5. Fold flour and then chocolate mixture to eggs and sugar and stir. Stir through coffee.
6. Pour mixture into ramekins and bake in oven for 8 mins.
7. Cool slightly and turn each little cake onto a serving plate.
8. Serve with a scoop of Gelista Blood Orange and Dark Chocolate Gelato.