This banana split recipe is a quick and easy one for those summer midnight gelato or ice cream cravings! Serve with our dairy free Salted Caramel with Crunchy Toffee Pieces or Salted Caramel Macadamia gealti.
- 2 bananas, split in half lengthwise
- 2 tsp roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 tsp pistachios, finely chopped
- 3 cherries
- ¼ whipped cream
- 1 tbsp chocolate sauce
- 1 tbsp raspberry sauce
- 1 large scoop lightly salted caramel macadamia gelati
- 1 large scoop Salted Caramel Macadamia
- Dusting icing sugar
- Mint leaves, to serve
1. In a bowl or plate, layer the banana on the bottom, then top with the ice cream, chocolate and raspberry sauces.
2. Add the whipped cream, crushed nuts and cherries. Dust with icing sugar and serve with sprigs of mint.