Are you looking for another way to enjoy Gelati? Why not simply add a sprinkling of crunchy topping to complement the Gelati’s smooth and creamy texture. We love to indulge in crunchy toffee
Cooking: 20 minutes
- ½ a cup of water
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 jar of Gelista Peanut Butter with Chocolate Swirl
- In a small saucepan over medium heat add the water and sugar.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Lay a piece of baking paper over a large tray.
- Cook on low heat until the mixture begins to turn golden, this should take approximately 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and wait until the mixture stops bubbling before pouring it over the pre prepared tray. Leave to cool for approximately 15 minutes.
- Using the end of a fork smash the sheet to form toffee shards. For smaller pieces crush in a blender.
- Sprinkle over a scoop of Gelista Peanut Butter with Chocolate Swirl.