This fluffy banana bread is best served warm with a scoop of our rich peanut butter gelati on the side.
Serves: 1 loaf
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
- 125 grams of butter
- 100 grams of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 2 bananas, the riper the better
- 1 and ½ cups of self raising flour
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 scoop of Gelista Peanut Butter with Chocolate Swirl gelati
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C.
- On a medium heat melt together the butter sugar and vanilla, once melted remove from heat and set aside.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and add to the mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Mix through the egg and the flour.
- Add the milk and stir thoroughly.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown and serve with a scoop of Gelista Peanut Butter gelati.