Cherry, chocolate and coconut is a legendary combination. But with a scoop of our chocolate or coconut Gelati, it gets even better.
Preparation: 20 minutes
- 395g of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 125g of copha, melted
- 250g of desiccated coconut
- 100g of sliced glace cherries
- 12 coffee biscuits
- 200g of dark chocolate, melted
- Mix together condensed milk, vanilla and copha in a large bowl. Mix through cherries and coconut.
- Line a 20cm x 30cm slice tray, and arrange biscuits along the base of the pan.
- Spread coconut mixture over the top of the arranged biscuits, press down with the back of a spoon to ensure it is level.
- Cover with chocolate and spread to ensure all the cherry mixture is covered.
- Leave to set, slice and serve with a scoop of Gelista Coconut or Classic Chocolate gelati.