Pancakes are an easy dessert. But you can’t have pancakes without a topping. The complex combination of ricotta cheese, fresh fig and sweet honey can only be paired with warm fluffy pancakes.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 2 teaspoons of white sugar
- 1 scoop of Gelista’s Ricotta Fig and Honey gelati
- In a medium jug mix eggs, milk, melted butter, plain flour and white sugar thoroughly together.
- Pour ¼ of a cup into a small frypan, tilt to ensure that the mixture covers the base.
- Cook for each side for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Serve 2-3 pancakes with a scoop of Gelista’s Ricotta Fig and Honey gelati.