Ever just crave something chocolatey and delicious? Well here’s the recipe for you. Serve with a big scoop of Strawberries and Crème gelati for that added fruitiness.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
- 100 grams of chocolate of your choice
- 125 grams of cubed unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 18 grams of cocoa powder
- 90 grams of plain flour
- 155 grams of brown sugar
- 1 Scoop Gelista Strawberries and Crème gelati
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a pot over low to medium heat and stir using a wooden spoon until the chocolate is thoroughly melted and the mixture is silky.
- Set aside to cool.
- Combine eggs, cocoa powder, plain flour and brown sugar in a large bowl. Stir through the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Grease a slice pan and fill with the brownie mixture.
- Place in oven and leave for approximately 35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean, allow to cool.
- To serve: top with a scoop of Gelista Strawberries and Crème gelato.