Tze Khaw, Adelaide Convention Centre
We spoke to Tze Khaw, past Executive Chef at Adelaide Convention Centre, about Gelista. Here’s what he had to say:
I love the simple, good taste of Gelista gelati, and I happily recommend the product to other chefs and industry professionals.
- When did you start using Gelista gelati? About five years ago, in 2010.
- What flavours are you currently using? Lemon, coffee, vanilla, pink grapefruit, praline, lime, lavender.
- What do you like about the product? Simple, taste good, convenient, good pricing.
- Would you recommend Gelista to other chefs? For sure and have been.
- Any other comments about Gelista? Both Kathy and Peter are great professionals and great for the industry, passionate and driven.
Paul Brown, Stamford Grand Adelaide
We also spoke to Paul Brown, the past Director of Food & Beverage at the Stamford Grand Adelaide. Gelista has been a supplier to the hotel for many years and provides gelati on a weekly basis to cater for bulk ice-cream requirements and we provide specialty gelato products too. We even deliver special flavours of gelati when required.
Here’s what Paul Brown has to say about Gelista:
The quality and flavour of their varieties has been very well received by our guests. The depth of their varieties has supported a range of menu options.
Gelista offers good value for money and we have no hesitation in recommending them to others.