Warm chocolate muffins and cold creamy Peanut Butter Gelati – what more could you ask for? This take on the iconic combination of chocolate and peanuts is made more indulgent with the addition of the chocolate and caramel swirls throughout the Gelati.
Preparation: 30 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- 1 and 3/4 cups of plain flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of melted butter
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 12 hole muffin tray with patty pans.
- Combine the dry ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a large bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Add the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Mix through chocolate chips.
- Add two tablespoon to each patty pan and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Leave to cool.
- Skip the frosting and serve with a scoop of Gelista Peanut Butter with Chocolate and Caramel Swirl Gelati.