Cookies and creme is a universally delicious combination. The sweetness and creaminess of the filling combined with the crumbly outer cookie. Who wouldn’t love it. But when you add butter and a huge scoop of Gelista Classic Chocolate gelati, its and indulgence that can’t go uneaten.
Preparation: 40 minutes
- 140 grams of cookies and creme biscuits
- 90 grams of butter, melted
- 4 scoops of Gelista Classic Chocolate gelati
- Optional: Strawberries
- In a food processed crush the cookies and creme biscuits to a fine crumb.
- Add melted butter and mix through.
- Press the mixture into the mini fluted tart tins.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a scoop of Gelista Classic Chocolate gelati.