How do you make our Peanut Butter with Chocolate and Caramel Swirl even more indulgent? By adding it to this mouthwatering sweet burrito! The perfect easy dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth cravings.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- 1 overripe banana
- 1 egg
- A dash of milk
- 2 tablespoons of self raising flour
- 2 scoops of Peanut butter with Chocolate and Caramel Swirl
- Optional – hazelnut spread and melted chocolate
- Mash the overripe banana in a medium bowl. Whisk in egg, milk and flour until smooth and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Coat a medium pan with oil and spoon in half of the mixture into the pan. Smooth out to cover the whole pan. Cook until golden on both sides.
- Lay the pancake flat on a plat. Optional spread nut butter on pancake. Place 3 scoops of Gelati in the middle of the pancake. Assemble like a burrito.