The sourness of the raspberries gives a delicious contrast to the sweetness of the white chocolate and Vanilla Bean Gelati in this recipe.
Serves: 12 muffins
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- 3 cups of sifted self raising flour
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- 125 grams of melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 200 grams of raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 125 grams of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 200 °C and line a 12 hole muffin tray with patty pans.
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients except the raspberries. Ensure the mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Add the raspberries but do not over mix.
- Spoon the mixture into the patty pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the muffins begin to turn a golden brown colour.
- Serve with a scoop of Gelista Vanilla Bean Gelati.