Looking for an easy dessert that will look amazing in a social media post? We have the recipe for you! These cones not only look fantastic but also add a extra indulgent element that is sure to dazzle everyone. The addition of our Coconut Gelati gives a contrasting colour allowing you to be creative with your decorating!
Preparation: 20 minutes
- 6 Gelati cones
- 200 grams of chocolate (Dark, milk or white)
- Your choice of decoration; eg. nuts, sprinkles or crushed biscuits. For more ideas check out our ultimate list of sundae toppings in our Gelati Sundae recipe.
- 1 jar of Coconut Gelati
- In a medium bowl heat the chocolate in the microwave for 30 second bursts until it is thoroughly melted, making sure to stir each time.
- Lay a sheet of baking paper on a medium sized tray.
- Dip a cone in the melted chocolate and hold over the bowl to allow the excess chocolate to run off.
- Sprinkle with your chosen decoration and lay it on the tray to dry.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4, for each of the cones.
- Once dry add a scoop of Gelista Coconut Gelati.
- Optional: Add your choice of extra toppings.