Cookie, marshmallow and chocolate. A deliciously simple way to combine three of the most popular dessert ingredients to form an easy dessert. Paired with a scoop of Classic Chocolate creates a sensory contrast with the warmed cookie and marshmallow with the cold gelati.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- 90 grams of coffee biscuits
- 80 grams of melted butter
- 3 marshmallows
- 3 scoops of Gelista Classic Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C and lay a piece of baking paper on a tray.
- In a food processor crush the coffee biscuits until they form a fine crumb.
- Add the melted butter and mix.
- Press the biscuit mixture into 3 fluted tart pans and place into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Top each tart with a marshmallow and increase the oven temperature to 180 °C.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the marshmallows have expanded and are beginning to turn golden.
- Serve with a scoop of Gelista Classic Chocolate gelati.