Planning on spending the night watching movies? Or just bored on a Saturday afternoon, looking for something to do? Why not whip up this deliciousness in a cup and top it with some of Gelista’s Classic Chocolate gelati? Because nothing goes better with a lazy night in than chocolate.
Serves: 1 mug
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 1 minute
- 1 jar Gelista Classic Chocolate gelati
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- In a microwavable mug whisk together melted butter, vanilla extract and milk. Ensure all ingredients are combined, before mixing through cocoa powder.
- Add sugar and flour and whisk thoroughly.
- Place in the microwave on medium heat for 60 seconds, the centre should be gooey and delicious.
- Top with a big scoop of Gelista’s Classic Chocolate gelati.